GTD Implementation Guide

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The "GTD® Implementation Guide" is now available for free for GTD Connect members. We've added it to the Document Library for you, and it can be downloaded from our Online Store.

For those of you who have ever attended our on-site or Public Seminars, this is the same Guide that is in the back of the workbooks.

We hope you find this to be a helpful tool in your journey with GTD!

Kelly

Barb

Registered
Free trial?

Just curious if you're letting people on the free trial get it too. Although I paid to get it, this is an awesome addition.

Oogiem

Registered
Error Cannot be decrypted

I downloaded the letter size and tried to open it in Acrobat and get an error cannot decrypt this file.

Ditto for A4 size

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Yes, free trial members have full access to our Document Library, at this time. Not saying that won't change, but that's the way it's set up now.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Oogiem;105220 said:
I downloaded the letter size and tried to open it in Adobe reader and get an error cannot decrypt this file.

Sorry Oogie. Let me have IT look into that asap.

What version of Adobe Reader are you using please? I am not able to replicate the errors on mine, using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Barb

Registered
I had no problem

I saw it early this morning and had no problem downloading and opening here. I'm on Windows, if that helps.

MikeP

Registered
I had the same issue on Win 7 with Adobe Acrobat 7.0. I downloaded Foxit Reader and was able to open the file.

Mike

TesTeq

Registered
Win 7 Pro, Acrobat Reader X 10.1.5.33 PL - OK - both paper sizes.

Win 7 Pro, Acrobat Reader X 10.1.5.33 PL - OK - both paper sizes.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Sorry about that folks. Looks like it wasn't saved with backward compatibility. Our Art Services dept. is fixing now and we should be replacing it by this afternoon.

Sorry!

OF user

Registered
For MAC users...

Had the same problem with preview. Did an "open with" using Safari and then printed myself a copy. Alternatively, you can view it in Safari.

Oogiem

Registered
Working but error msg displayed

I downloaded the new copy. It is opening up in Adobe Acrobat and appears fine but I get this error message when I open it:

"This file appears to use a new format that this version of Acrobat does not support. It may not open or display correctly. Adobe recommends that you upgrade to the latest version of our Acrobat products. Please visit our product site at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat"

However the Adobe site says my version is up to date.

Just FYI. I can read it now.

MarkDillon

Registered
Looks Great on Kindle App

I downloaded the A4 size and opened the document in the Kindle app on my iPad. It looks great and I love the convenience of having it with me at all times!

Thanks to all who worked on it.