• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Lists for Notes Treo 650

I am often asked to share the lists that I use personally to implement GTD, with Lotus Notes and the Treo 650.

My lists are terribly exciting - they're certainly not original - but they work very well for me. The greatest challenge was coming up with a list that remained within the 15 category limitation of the Palm. Ultimately, that limitation proved to be a blessing as it forced me to further refine my lists.

For those who are curious about my lists, here's what I use:
http://www.ericmackonline.com/ica/blogs/emonline.nsf/dx/my-lists-revealed

I hope that this information is helpful.

Eric

_________________
Eric Mack,
eProductivity Specialist,
ICA.COM, Inc.
 
Top