• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD on the Road

Okay all you road warriors...

I recently changed jobs and my (air) travel has increased from once every couple of months to three trips+ a week. I've been feeling swamped lately but last Friday I did a time inventory and realized I'm losing anywhere from 7-14 hours a week to travel. I'm working on integrating the Context idea into my planning but my challenge is determining what I can expect to accomplish and where, e.g.:

Driving (to and from airport)
Standing in line
Boarding & deplaning
Cab rides
Taxi, Take-offs, & Landings (this can be up to 2 hours a day w/ no electronic devices)
At the Gate
In the Air

Any suggestions from the Road Worthy greatly appreciated...

Thanks.
 
Top