• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Outlook Add-in: My email prints GTD gibberish

  • Thread starter Thread starter memobug
  • Start date Start date
M

memobug

Guest
I noticed after installing this add-in that my email prints differently. There are several GTD tracking codes that now appear after Subject and Date headings. And, consequently the actual email body is printing in a smaller font on our network printer.

1) Is there is a way to print my emails so they don't have 6-10 embedded GTD tracking / filing / status codes appearing in the printout?

I'm also concerned

2) if I delegate tasks using this system if the recipients are going to have all that tracking hash printing too.

3) If I uninstall the add-in, am I stuck with these codes in my mail?

Regards,

Matt
 
Top