• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

gtd outlook plugin rocks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonathanAquino
  • Start date Start date
J

JonathanAquino

Guest
I've been gtd'ing for a year, and email was always the weakest link. My action lists were alright, but my email folders (@Action, @WaitingFor) were this black hole that I would dread looking in, and in fact wouldn't look in until the weekly review (er, make that two-week review).

Anyway, the GTD Outlook Plugin seems to be helping me a lot. Because it converts the actionable emails into tasks, the email-related actions are in my face rather than stuffed out of sight into email folders. The actions are now in my Task lists, which I look at often.

It's $70, but it's enough of an improvement to my life that I'm going to bite the bullet.
 
Top