• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Sales

Since no one has replied to this post and it's an area of particular interest to me, I thought it best to mention the following. There have been several very good threads on using GTD in various areas of sales and I have learned much from them.

I suggest you use the "search" feature (between "New Posts" and "Quick Links" and you will discover a wealth of ideas. If something in that group catches your attention, maybe you can restate it here and jump-start some more discussion.
 
Top