• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD software for Linux

Hi everyone!

I've just moved to Linux (Lenny stable) and started digitalizing my paper based GTD system. At present I am using Evolution, which I managed to GTDalize not badly, but was wondering if there is some specific GTD software you folks would recommend. Thank you!
 
I asked a question about GTD linux but got few answers. I use Linux on my computer at home.

If you have found Evolution works for you then I would guess you have found the answer anyway. I use Windows at work with Outlook and a Palm centro at home so there has been little need to have a Linux based system on my home computer but it would be good.

As it is I have dual boot so can back up everything on my home computer from time to time on Windowns.
 
StephanList;75172 said:
Hi,
this could probably be the program you are searching for: Getting Things GNOME!
Because I use Windows, I have never tried it. Good luck.

Stephan

Had a little play with this and it looks great. It has the sort of basic funtionality but slimmed down simplicity I crave. If it could synch to my Palm Centro or similar and also worked in Windows it could replace Outlook for me!
 
Top