GTD Summit 2010?

jason.verly

Registered
Does anyone know if there are plans to hold another GTD Summit this spring? I'm anxious to hear if there is because I would like to make preparations to attend as early as possible.

12hourhalfday

Registered
I think it would be cool to have more summits because i would love to attend one eventually. In addition it would be nice to have something much smaller scale. Like a periodic Connect members mixer in Ojai.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I don't think they have plans for another GTD Summit at this time.

What would you want a Connect mixer in Ojai to include?

Barb

Registered
Nothing too formal

kelstarrising;72747 said:
I don't think they have plans for another GTD Summit at this time.

What would you want a Connect mixer in Ojai to include?

You know, just a way for everyone to meet, talk, get to know staff...just that would be great. Cash bar, of course.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
open invitation

While a GTD Summit may be a someday/maybe, please know that Connect members have an open invitation to come visit us at the Ojai office any time. Please don't feel like you need to wait for an event to come see us. If you're ever in the area, please drop by! And the more notice you can give me, the more of our team I can corral.

Barb

Registered
Like going to Mecca

You're on, Kelly. I'm going to try to do this in 2010. I haven't been to Ojai in a very long time! As I remember, it's a cool place.

12hourhalfday

Registered
Kelly,

• are there any times of the year that are peak at Davidco we might want to avoid a visit?
  • What are the pretty seasons in Ojai?
  • Any times of the year there are events going on in the area that would be worth scheduling at the same time?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Anytime is usually a good time to visit Ojai, except during our annual staff meeting (next one July 2010.)

Dec-Feb can be rainy some. July & August can be brutally hot. Spring is gorgeous and the colors are rich and vibrant (see photo below.) Fall is nice and crisp with warm days.

There are events going on all of the time in our little town. October was so busy, it was actually town news that people were upset there were TOO many things going on and they were upset they couldn't go to all of them! Here's a little schedule of (most) events.

Attached files

12hourhalfday

Registered
I will definitely be there in September of the pirate faire but I will try to drop by before then.
Does anyone in the community want to plan this out with me so we can meetup at the same time?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Here you go TesTeq. A Photoshopped version for you! (The colors are actual in the original, just the clouds were polarized more. It was that lush and green after lots of rain.)

Attached files