GTD Summit videos for Connect members

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
The first of the GTD Summit videos is now live in the Connect Video Library. You can watch David's opening remarks and the interview that followed with Guy Kawasaki interviewing David Allen. The interview, in particular, is quite entertaining and we hope you enjoy it! The full videos are only currently available for our GTD Connect members. We are working on producing more of them for you from the tons of video footage we captured at the event.

If you are not familiar with Guy Kawasaki, he has quite an extraordinary skill set in the technology and marketing world and beyond. You can read more about him on his blog.

Note: due to the huge size of the videos, they are not available for download or podcast. Also, we are working on the size and pause button issues and are aware that the video does not fill the player screen consistently. We decided to leave the videos on the site so you can enjoy them now, while we are working on fixes for those issues.

Enjoy!

Barb

Registered
Kelly,

Thanks so much for putting them up for us! I discovered them by accident last night and watched them all. I have to admit, I tried to pause to go to the bathroom, though :-}

I'm loving the extra value my Connect membership is bringing lately!

TesTeq

Registered
You must watch Major General Randal Fullhart's presentation!

You must watch Major General Randal Fullhart's presentation :!:

GTD Summit: Opening Panel Session - Part 1 beginning at time 4:40.

Everybody at the GTD Summit was impressed :!:

Barb

Registered
Earlier post

Kelly answered that when the videos first started going up. Apparently the files are too big.

They are great, though. I watched some over coffee this morning.

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
They are too large

Barb is right on that one. They will not be podcasted. The files are huge. Only available on the Connect website.