• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD system file folders

Hi,

I had a question for anyone who owns the official GTD system file folders (the set of 12 colored folders, 6 of which are named and 6 no name, and the folders are 3-tab type).

Do these folders contain a pocket cover inside? Or they are like manila 3-tab folders from inside too?

I meant to ask if I hold them vertically, can the documents slip out of them, as it can happen from manila 3-tab folders (as they are plain inside)?

If these do contain pocket cover inside to hold paper/docs.. .is the pocket cover present on both front-inside and back-inside?

I was not able to find any inside pic of these folders.

Thanks in advance for the response.
 
Hi,

TesTeq is right, there are no pocket covers on the inside to hold documents vertically. Although this isn't a bad idea! Maybe it's something our Products team would consider in the future. I'll let them know.

And I also noticed that none of the pictures show an open file folder. I'll see if we can put another picture up. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I hope this helps!
 
Top