GTD Times and more opportunity!

Barb

Registered
David, Kelly and all bloggers:

I hope you'll consider making GTD Times available for subscription through the Amazon Kindle, Amazon's ebook reader. In addition to both of David's books (and over 100,000 others), you can subscribe to a number of newspapers, magazines and blogs. Subscriptions are sent wirelessly via Amazon's "Whispernet" service, directly to the Kindle. I do ALL of my book, newspaper and magazine reading this way, in addition to subscribing to several blogs. Because I'm not futzing with turning pages or losing my place, or squinting because the print is too small, I find I'm reading 3 times more in the same amount of time.

Davidco: Take a look at Amazon's home page and learn more about this. Many quality blogs are available in this format (like the Huffington Post, for example) and GTD Times would be a FANTASTIC addition!!

(No, I don't work for Amazon. I just read like a maniac, travel some, and have run out of space for books!)

sdann

Registered
I was wondering about that myself when I first saw this thread. Then I saw a reference to it on the GTDConnect Home page in the left column under "Up Close". That paragraph links to GTD Times.