• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD with Lotus Notes and Outlook??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jknope
  • Start date Start date
J

jknope

Guest
I'm not sure how unusual this scenario is, but regardless, I could really use some advice.

I work for a company with Lotus Notes as the email client. I have a Blackberry that I love, but cannot be connected to the Enterprise Server at work. I do have BES service, from a hosted Outlook service I use for a personal business out of my home.

As a result, I'm playing a difficult game- trying to manage multiple email accounts, and the volume of work is winning. The bulk of my email and work is within the Notes environment- and I am searching for advice on how to use my BB to keep my lists and projects manageable. I'd love to experience a clean inbox too.

Does anyone have advice or ideas? Is there an Add-in for Notes that will allow me to synch with USB cable and keep things updated in my PC and handheld that is compatible with Notes- while utilizing GTD?

I appreciate anyone who has suggestions. Thanks! :D
 
Top