• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTG

fab06580

Registered
Hello,
is anyone here is using GTG (Getting Things GNOME), and have some feedback?

I am new using GTD and I would like a tool running on Linux. I have Thunderbird with lightening on my machine for the emails; I could use it for the calendar, but I am not sure with if the Tasks in Thunderbird can be used to fully apply the methodology.
I have seen people are using the emails with Tags in Thunderbird but it seem it can apply only for the emails we receive. Then it is not very convenient to assign myself to a task, redefine an existing task, or create sub tasks.

Thanks,
 
Top