• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Habitsuccess

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date Start date
U

Unregistered

Guest
Hi!
This neat little program for the Palm is no longer available. I'd like to buy it (I wanted to when it came out, but my free-mail address was not accepted at that time by Bicyle-soft), but can't find any source which is still active to purchase a registration key. Anybody any ideas? I'd be happy to transfer some cash via paypal to a successful offer.
Many thanks in advance!
T. Jacobi
tillerich@gmx.de
 
Top