furashgf said:Two kinds of tasks (I think) go on the hard landscape: deferred tasks (you can't start until that date) and tasks that must be done on that date or they're not relevant anymore. Both types of tasks still have a context.
How do you keep the above straight on "your" calendar? thanks!
I a gree with Tom that the latter type (those that have to happen on a certain day and/or time) go on your calendar.furashgf said:...deferred tasks (you can't start until that date) and tasks that must be done on that date or they're not relevant anymore.
furashgf said:Two kinds of tasks (I think) go on the hard landscape: deferred tasks (you can't start until that date) and tasks that must be done on that date or they're not relevant anymore. Both types of tasks still have a context.
How do you keep the above straight on "your" calendar? thanks!