• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Has anyone used GTD in Act! ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dioni2a
  • Start date Start date
D

dioni2a

Guest
I'm just getting started with the GTD process, and currently use Act! 2007 for contact management, scheduling, and tasks, I use Outlook for email, and I use a Palm Tungsten for mobility.

Does anyone know or have experience with synching a Palm device with Act! for contacts and calendars and Outlook for email, and now to-do lists, per GTD? Or even better, how to use Act! to deploy GTD tasks and lists effectively.

Thanks for any insights/experience you may have.
 
Top