• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Have you tried using the GTD method in your analysis of Fictional Characters (in TV, Books, Games)?

achieve

Registered
Hello fellow GTDers,
I've been pondering a rather creative, and perhaps unusual, application of the GTD methodology and I'm very curious to know if anyone here has ever experimented with it or has any thoughts on the concept.
The idea is to use the GTD framework to track and analyze the development of a fictional character from a TV show, movie, novel, or even a video game.
I think this approach may help us better understand the characters in the plot and learn more from them.
 
Hello fellow GTDers,
I've been pondering a rather creative, and perhaps unusual, application of the GTD methodology and I'm very curious to know if anyone here has ever experimented with it or has any thoughts on the concept.
The idea is to use the GTD framework to track and analyze the development of a fictional character from a TV show, movie, novel, or even a video game.
I think this approach may help us better understand the characters in the plot and learn more from them.
@achieve

Very GTD possible

Lots of random Capturing, etc.

Thank you very much

As you see GTD fit. . . .
 
Last edited:
Top