• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Having troubles syncing Outlook with my Palm

I just bought Outlook 2007 over the weekend. I can get my Palm to Sync, but if I create something in Outlook it's not going to my Palm calendar.

I also use Outlook 2003 at work. There it took all my contacts and I lost all the categories. I have thousands of contacts. I can't imagine how I'm going to have the time to go back in and re-categorize them.

Any ideas of what could be wrong? I also had to uninstall Palm and reinstall to get hotsync to work. I'm wondering if this as because I'm using Vista/Outlook2007 at home and XP/Outlook 2003 at work. I hope I don't continute to have problems.
 
Top