Help wanted: iPhone application testers required.

markw

Registered
Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who downloaded and tested the app for me and for those of you still requesting to participate. To be honest, I think I have all the feedback I need right now. I'm getting pretty consistent responses from everyone, so I now know which areas I need to focus on to try and improve things.

I'm keen to keep enthusiastic GTD'ers involved in the development of the app and I'm going to make sure that you guys get an opportunity to test the next version *before* it hits the AppStore, so watch this space and I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Mark.

rblaursen

Registered
I will be willing to run a test and give feedback if needed

Hello Mark

I'm willing to to run a test on your new app and give you some feedback.

I'm currently using GTD via Outlook, iPhone and iPad. It is important for my to have the different devices in sync.

BR

Rene

jcurcio

Registered
Willing to test

I am an iOS user since day one and I just took the GTD course on Wednesday.
My first question of the instructor was "Is there an iOS App for GTD?" I would be happy to take a look at your app.

-Joe

mmurray

Registered
jcurcio;100188 said:
I am an iOS user since day one and I just took the GTD course on Wednesday.
My first question of the instructor was "Is there an iOS App for GTD?" I would be happy to take a look at your app.

-Joe

I hope the instructors reply included Things and Omnifocus ??

Michael

asb

Registered
Will to test next version if not needed now

I would be happy to give feedback. I am currently using Wunderlist and Outlook. Still looking for the best system. -Andrea