• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

HLP working with replies required

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I watched the video demonstration on using the GTD tool.

However I am struggling to grasp what people to with email replies. Quite simply my Brain is trying to work

Should I defer ?
Should I delegate ?
etc..

But on replies quite often I simply want to FILE IT. But assign it to a project, so that I can view
 
Top