• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

HOW DO I > do a DIGITAL DB

or... Where is the GTD TEMPLATE for Access 2007?

While I upgraded my MindMgr to 8, for the database conectivity, I'm still stuck on how to use a database (only chose Access2007 for ease of learning/ getting started in db design) for "General Reference Filing" or for "Libraries and archives" (pp164-167).

As a Sr Web Designer, I have TONS of folders and files, from AND to... any number of sources of information. One of the troubles of really doing GTD, is this file/folder info and how to organize IT.

Printing it all out and filing the paper is SO NOT PRACTICAL. ie. it could be aa collection of URLs, linking to Michael D's/MindJet's blog on the GTD Summit.

(is there a thread/post around that I'm not seeing?)

Thanks!
Raphaela
 
Top