• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How do ToDoList or Power-To Do List compare with Toodledo ro Outlook Tasks?

Default What about ToDoList or Power-To Do List software programs?

Looking for software to manage GTD, for laptop at this point (though would like flexibility to adapt to smartphone down the road). Wondering about Todolist, which is free and rated high by CNET and Power-ToDoList, rated 5 stars by CNET, but costs "$24 (one time). It claims to be designed to implement GTD. Wonder how these compare to Toodledo or Outlook Tasks.

Thanks

 
Rand;84869 said:
Default What about ToDoList or Power-To Do List software programs?


I'd point to choose which is the easiest and quickest for me. Remember the two minutes rule! We cannot use all the time to open the software!

Personally I started with Outlook and paper lists , but actually I use Toodledo and Got To Do on my Android.
 
clango;84873 said:
I'd point to choose which is the easiest and quickest for me. Remember the two minutes rule! We cannot use all the time to open the software!

Personally I started with Outlook and paper lists , but actually I use Toodledo and Got To Do on my Android.

Curious, does Toodledo not work on Android? Is "Got To Do" yet another program?
 
Top