• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How do you organize your job search?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jthayes
  • Start date Start date
J

jthayes

Guest
I'm curious to know how others of you -- particularly those doing GTD with a paper-based system -- manage the flow of information during a job search. Currently, I have a separate job search binder with five sections: weekly plan (to keep my job search balanced between new applications, follow-ups, networking, email, etc), pending opportunities (stuff I've applied to), company info (one sheet per company -- direct research), contacts (a print-out of my address book), and reference (lists of websites to search, scripts for cold calls, etc.).

Any tips?

Thanks....
JT
 
Top