How I Use GTD & Evernote To Create Content

I use something similar but in a more advanced form. The notebook is the equivalent of a context like yours. In the note itself, I include the name of the project and a list of next steps. The difference is that when implementing the project, I update the title of the note by introducing the content of the next activity, i.e. instead of "Leadership Library - Part 1", for me the title would be "Write summary..." and the name of the project remains in the content of the note. Additionally, I use energy, priority and time tags and use saved queries so that I can easily filter out, for example, low-energy, high-priority tasks with a completion time of up to 20 minutes. In the obtained result, I do not have to go to individual notes to check what the next action is, because all of them are displayed on the list as note titles.

I use something similar but in a more advanced form. The notebook is the equivalent of a context like yours. In the note itself, I include the name of the project and a list of next steps. The difference is that when implementing the project, I update the title of the note by introducing the content of the next activity, i.e. instead of "Leadership Library - Part 1", for me the title would be "Write summary..." and the name of the project remains in the content of the note. Additionally, I use energy, priority and time tags and use saved queries so that I can easily filter out, for example, low-energy, high-priority tasks with a completion time of up to 20 minutes. In the obtained result, I do not have to go to individual notes to check what the next action is, because all of them are displayed on the list as note titles.
Tom - that's a great idea. thanks for sharing
Dave