How often are you coming to this posting board site?

J

Jason Womack

Hi all,

I'm just curious about the numbers...how many people come here to read, post, hang out, or just get an overview of what's going on in the world of GTD.

Jason

M

mochant

At least once a day - sometimes more

Jason:

I am using the "subscribe to thread" feature when I find a conversation that looks particularly interesting. That way, I get an e-mail from the board when a new post has ben made. I usually don't leave this set on for more than a couple of days but when a dialog is really happening, it's fun to drop in as time permits. :)

--Marc

ceehjay

Registered
tfadams said:
If you had an option for more than once a day, I would've chosen that as opposed to once a day. :)
Same here. I usually drop in before leaving for work in the morning, then again in the late evening.

J

Jason Womack

Thanks...

I'm interested in the numbers, that means that a lot more people are reading than posting. That's great! I hope the folks checking in here are getting valuable stuff...

ceehjay

Registered
Re: Thanks...

Jason Womack said:
I'm interested in the numbers, that means that a lot more people are reading than posting. That's great! I hope the folks checking in here are getting valuable stuff...
Wouldn't be coming if I didn't. 8)

Love that BNU class, too. I've taken it 3 or 4 times, beginning with the first offering. I get something new each time -- just like when I read the book. There's always a learning if one is open to it.

Carolyn

greyf1

Registered
Everytime i have access to the office internet. (That's 8 hrs x 5 days) :lol:

Seriously, I drop by every time I get the chance when I'm at the office.
I've learned alot just lurking around.

Hope to see you all at the BNU GTD class.

H

helenjc

probably spend *too much* time here 'reading' and exploring - anyone noticed it's an almost 'legitimate' place to hang out while you're procrastlinating tackling your inbox or some resistance project... :)
still grateful to be able to hangout (rub shoulders) & absorb experiential knowledge amongst like minded people. Fabulous source of information from both the DA team and gtd practitioners (or hope to be's!)

Helen

M

martha

I come here 2 or 3 times a week

I'd come more often, but, truth be told, I've been busy Getting Things Done.