How should the GTD Methodology's "Date Waiting" be used?

SilviaHunter

Registered
Best Embroidery Machine For Home: Baby Lock Meridian 2 Review

Embroidery, a craft demanding precision and style, necessitates computerized embroidery machines to create intricate designs. Among the myriad options, choosing the ideal machine for custom home projects can be daunting. Our detailed review highlights why the Baby Lock Meridian 2 excels as the best embroidery machine for custom designs, making it the top choice among the top rated embroidery machines
XxHxp2r.gif
available.

Key Features of Baby Lock Meridian 2

mKHOJHs.png

The Baby Lock Meridian 2 is not just any home embroidery machine; it's a testament to how far home crafting technology has come. With a generous embroidery field and user-friendly interface, it caters to both beginners and pros alike. But what sets it apart in the realm of the best embroidery machine for custom designs? Let's dig deeper into its features.

• 9.5" x 14" Embroidery Field: The Meridian 2 boasts the largest embroidery field for home machines, allowing you to create larger designs with ease.
  • Color LCD Touchscreen: The large touchscreen is easy to use and provides clear visuals of your designs before stitching.
  • Automatic Thread Cutter: Say goodbye to manual snipping with this machine's automatic thread cutter feature.
  • Needle Beam Positioning: This feature helps you precisely place your embroidery design on your fabric for perfect alignment.
  • Expanded Library of Designs: The Meridian 2 comes with an expanded library of built-in designs, fonts, and frames for your custom embroidery needs.
  • WiFi Connectivity: You can easily transfer your designs from your computer to the Meridian 2 through WiFi connectivity.
Why Baby Lock Meridian 2 Is The Best Embroidery Machine For Home?

Performance and Efficiency

When searching for a top-quality embroidery machine, performance is a key factor. The Baby Lock Meridian 2 is often highlighted in
Fk7YO68.gif
best embroidery machine reviews for its ability to deliver precision at remarkable speeds, ensuring that the quality of your projects remains high, no matter the complexity or size. Its advanced thread cutter eliminates the need for manually snipping threads, enhancing efficiency. Additionally, its multi-needle embroidery option makes it ideal for large projects or managing multiple designs simultaneously.

The machine's unwavering precision and accuracy are perfect for achieving intricate details, while its high stitch-per-minute rate ensures your projects are completed promptly.

Versatility and Customization

Whether you're an experienced crafter or just starting, the Meridian 2 offers versatility in design and embroidery options. Its advanced technology allows for easy customization of designs with features like resizing, rotating, and multiple color choices.

The machine also has a USB port for easy import of designs, making it perfect for those who like to create their unique designs. With its wide range of embroidery styles and techniques, you can let your imagination run wild with this easy-to-use embroidery machine.

User-Friendly Features

16VlrZx.png

The Meridian 2 is the best-computerized embroidery machine that is designed with the user in mind, making it perfect for home use. Its touchscreen display and intuitive menu system make it easy to navigate and select embroidery options. It also has a built-in library of designs, fonts, and frames for those who prefer to use pre-made designs.

WiFi connectivity allows you to transfer your designs wirelessly, eliminating the need for additional cords and cables. The machine also has a large embroidery area of 9.5" x 14", giving you plenty of space to work with larger designs. With its user-friendly features, even beginners can create professional-looking embroidery projects with ease.

Baby Lock Meridian 2: Best Dedicated Embroidery Machine

The Baby Lock Meridian 2 triumphs as an extraordinary tool that caters to all levels of embroidery enthusiasts, combining technology and tradition in an elegant ensemble. If you're searching for a good home embroidery machine, particularly one adept for custom creations and broad designs, look no further. Visit CraftsSelection for more insights and don't forget to check out offerings on the
Ct5BMxjPhU5EL1o32VBPxaOS8QQUiHQ07kNp6JZkyroyGWTcoVaE1gbUaEfAzD7ZFp9JdvgJapJ7Ai8n2JtEeepNBtS-7i9lO7QtpCdjZ9t8VJa5W8EzDva08Ix2RuTJpqlu8IB5
best embroidery machine for home use. Take the first stitch towards excellence with confidence, knowing the Meridian 2 has got your back... and front.

In the realm of crafting, every choice contributes to your final masterpiece. Make sure to select a machine that doesn't just do the job but inspires you to push boundaries and realize visions. The Meridian 2 might just be the companion you need to weave success into every thread.

Last edited:

mcogilvie

Registered
Hi there, to keep track of how long you have been waiting and when to follow up, the GTD approach advises adding a date to the end of each "Waiting for" item. Would you change the date to reflect a follow-up after making one so you can know how long it's been since your last follow-up?
If I have serious concerns about the person, I will log each date as part of the note in the waiting-for, to document the behavior. If it’s a reliable person I interact with frequently, I may not bother with a date at all. For most interactions, I do put the date the waiting-for starts at the end of the description. However, I use a digital tool that supports both start dates and deadlines, so I have additional options. If you prefer a fixed policy and it works for you, I think that’s fine, but I prefer a flexible approach. My waiting-for list is usually less than fifteen items, but volume might be an argument in favor of a fixed policy. You just don’t want to make unnecessary work for yourself.

schmeggahead

Registered
I use the reminders app with a simple text field. That is where I place the initiated date for the Waiting for.
A running chronology can be placed there.
I will usually add an expected by date if that is appropriate.
I also will add a trigger date if I know the latest I would want to follow-up, so I see it on that day.

You just don’t want to make unnecessary work for yourself.
This is a key to any component of any system, especially GTD.
As simple as it can be without being too simple.

Some work well under fixed rules and it makes it rote to work the system.
Others like to minimize, so using gut feel to add complexity as needed works for them.
And everything in between.

Clayton

Today, an Apple a day will put you into hock up to your eyeballs. (Sorry Tim Cook).

ivanjay205

Registered
Hi there, to keep track of how long you have been waiting and when to follow up, the GTD approach advises adding a date to the end of each "Waiting for" item. Would you change the date to reflect a follow-up after making one so you can know how long it's been since your last follow-up?
I append the date to the end of the item. In the description or notes or comments (whatever your tool has) I always log when I follow up or any correspondence to build a trail

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
I append the date to the end of the item. In the description or notes or comments (whatever your tool has) I always log when I follow up or any correspondence to build a trail
Me too. Sometimes the waiting for item has a couple of follow-ups, turns into a next action, turns back into a waiting for, and so on. It's helpful to have a trail.