• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How to get Outlook tasks on an Iphone

Have not been to the forum for quite some time.

Can anyone tell me if/how I can get Outlook task to appear on an iPhone?

I am using Outlook as a hosted exchange right now.

Thank you.

SB
 
sbolton;103173 said:
Have not been to the forum for quite some time.

Can anyone tell me if/how I can get Outlook task to appear on an iPhone?

I am using Outlook as a hosted exchange right now.

Thank you.

SB

If your setup is correct, they should appear in the Reminder's app of your iphone. They will all be together in the "Task" list, but you can create other lists in your iphone which will also be created as a new Task Folder in Outlook. Categories do not seem to work, so you have to manually change your task from lets say At Home to Waiting for. Hope this helps.
 
Top