• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How to use Outlook 2007 Custom search folder for tasks, emails, and calendar items?

I would like to be able to view tasks, emails, and calendar items in the same folder based on category. For example, for Project XYZ, I feel I should be able to easily see anything I've categorized in one view without having to jump between the tasks/email/calendar panes. How can I do this?

I am on WinXP Outlook 2007, cannot use third party add-ons. I have found a few things on the internet relative to using Visual Basic to accomplish this, but I am not very well-versed and cannot get them to work without errors.

thanks!
 
Top