• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

how well does the the iphone work with missing sync for GTD?

I need a new phone. I don't necessarily need it for data entry. I know the iphone lacks a task function. But missing sync claims to sync tasks through notepad. Any experience on how well this works?
 
My wife bought Missing Sync and found that it only works if you create the task on the iPhone and then sync it. Not ideal for her.
 
Currently, I am using Remember the Milk with my iPhone. It is a web 2.0 app. My calendar is a haphazard lash-up of iCal, gCal, and 30 Boxes which works because they all work together. Missing Sync makes decent products, but this particular product is not very useful (IMHO).
 
Top