• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

http://www.taskwriter.com

First bit of feedback:

I REEEEEALY don't like it when I have to give out my email address before I can find out anything about software.

You should have some screenshots and at least a little bit about the software on your website, available to people before they create an account.
 
Hi Donald,

Thank you for your feedback, I agree with you on the aspect that it should be more info on the first page.

Until I will find some time to create some screenshots and description, I have added the "click to try it annonymously" link in the login page. Using it will just log you under a randomly generated account.

Kind regards,
Viorel
 
the anonymous login works fine for me. the interface is nice. works well. i prefer to not use online systems tho. one of the challenges of online systems is to make it look good when printed out. yours prints the screen fine, but doesn't have customization/reporting printing that I can see.

good luck with it.
 
@jimmo : Could you tell me what browser are you using ? It is the first time somebody is reporting this problem. I would be gratefull if you could help us solve it by providing more details.

@darlakbrown : Thanks for your feedback ! Indeed, for this release it was not in the scope to implement any printing features. For the future, we most probably will include these.
 
Top