• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

I am going to start.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarolC
  • Start date Start date
C

CarolC

Guest
this Saturday....I have read the book 3 times and am now listening to the CD's...I have ordered my files, my labler, and my notebook.....and I'm getting excited! I have read many time management, organizing, etc books over the years, and had pretty much given up that anything was going to help me. Something in 'Getting Things Done' just clicked for me...wish I could explain it.

Anyway - wish me luck!!!!

Carol
 
Best of Luck, Carole, let us know how good it feels when your in basket is totally processed and your office is totally neat! :D

Dave
 
Top