I have tried things and need something more advanced

macgrl

Registered
Hi there. I have been using things on my mac for about a year now and now need something a bit more advanced as my needs have become a bit more complex. Does anyone have any suggestions? Omnifocus seems to be popular but takes some getting used to? Any other recommendations or suggestions. I don't mind getting used to omnifocus if it is the best one

Oogiem

Registered
macgrl;85728 said:
Hi there. I have been using things on my mac for about a year now and now need something a bit more advanced as my needs have become a bit more complex. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Omnifocus all the way.

Take the time to look at the OF set-up guide from here and also the books and blogs of Kourosh Dini, I've learned a lot from his stuff that helped me get the most from Omnifocus. The Omni forums are also a good place to get info.

macgrl

Registered
Thank you very much for your reply. I have heard that it takes some getting used to but as it seems to be very good I am more than happy to give it a go.

Is there an omnifocus guide on this site?

Duckienz

Registered
Toodledo

I find toodledo to be brilliant. My fiancee uses it very successfully to manage both Home and Work life. That may help :D