In general, how can one find/query for a prior post on the GTD Forum

gtdstudente

Registered
Fellow GTDer's,

In general, how can one find a prior post on the GTD Forum?

In particular, the Post regarding 'New GTD Products'?

Thank you very GTD much

Shady Waxwing

Registered
In the upper-right header there is a magnifying glass icon with "Search" to its right. Click on that and you can search on keywords, or for content by the name of the poster.

Shady Waxwing

Registered
Thank you very GTD much
@gtdstudente you have good stuff to share. You're an interested thinker who knows about GTD. I owe you the courtesy of saying why I am rarely reading your posts these days. I simply don't understand the sprinkling of "GTD" where it doesn't appear to fit the context of what you're saying. If I remove the GTD and read, "Thank you very much," it's clear and direct, which I like. With GTD inserted I need to read past what makes the sentence, in my opinion, less clear. With my limited forum reading time, I tend to skip over the post. I write this because I care about what you have to say. Do with it as you choose.

gtdstudente

Registered
@gtdstudente you have good stuff to share. You're an interested thinker who knows about GTD. I owe you the courtesy of saying why I am rarely reading your posts these days. I simply don't understand the sprinkling of "GTD" where it doesn't appear to fit the context of what you're saying. If I remove the GTD and read, "Thank you very much," it's clear and direct, which I like. With GTD inserted I need to read past what makes the sentence, in my opinion, less clear. With my limited forum reading time, I tend to skip over the post. I write this because I care about what you have to say. Do with it as you choose.
Shady Waxing Waxwing,

Thank you for your GTD feedback

Current format is to overcome much worse intrinsic Defects-&-Excesses that make it challenging to improve GTD learning and as such need the GTD focus capable of humbly mustering

Changing format writing will only make GTD posting all the more undesirable and incoherent than they already are to date

Perhaps we agree one should only read written context one finds enjoyable and useful?

We definitely agree . . . no Pulitzer Prize winner here . . . Maybe/Someday . . . Someday/Maybe ?

Looking forward to the learning the GTD's Forum "Search" feature

Thank you for your GTD focus, GTD Forum "Search" tip, and "do as you choose" encouragement in the context of your Shady Waxwing kindness

Peace

Last edited:

gtdstudente

Registered
Shady Waxwing,

Effortlessly found this current Post Thread through the "Search" function you kindly suggested . . . worked beautifully . . . thank you

The following is what you seemed to have GTD encouraged and for that reason the following is in hopes of reciprocating your GTD kindness in this GTD forum from humble subjective GTD thinking/expressing without any reflection on your GTD goodness:

Perhaps you too have sufficient experience in collaborating/[serving]/working with others and are fully aware that all/any success(es) with others comes without any guarantees

As such, perhaps you might agree to the tiniest degree that it might best behoove one to be first-&-foremost true to themselves since when ones 'loses' in GTD satisfying others despite one's best GTD efforts through good GTD intentions in the GTD interest for fellow GTDers, one can at least remain GTD grounded from having been first-&-foremost true to oneself to the best of one's GTD's ability for others even when others might seemingly lack the ability to appreciate when others are offering their best GTD selves one can GTD muster though script as appropriately and truthfully as possible in the midst of lets say a GTD forum or any other context(s) for that matter without normally expressing "GTD" as an adverb or adjective since such communication would be outside of the current immediate GTD context

Whether others have the ability to appreciate others who have been respectfully true to them, in general or in particular, then it would seem to be their concern, and as such, would seem best to remain respected as their concern

Hopefully within context and without being obnoxious or excessively 'black-&-white':
It is better to be true to oneself and unaccepted by others than allowing oneself to be self-confused by others for the potential reward illusion of being accepted by others?

Respectfully expressed as appropriately and truly GTD possible on this end

Please be peacefully GTD well and GTD thank you with GTD gratitude

As always, as you you see GTD fit