Incompletion Trigger List

N

neilhedley

Just noticed that I haven't seen David's "Incompletion Trigger List" on the site for a while.

Have there been any updates to it since it was last published? Might be a cool idea to keep it online somewhere - it's a vital part of my Weekly Review, and I'm sure it would be a big boost for new GTD converts who've never seen it.

Regards and Happy New Year,
Neil

A

Anonymous

Neil -- I expect it's not published on the site, because it is part of the Template package that is for sale on the Products page.

Regards....Bill Kratz

N

neilhedley

DOH!
I had no idea. Methinks I must go shopping.

--Neil

T

taxgeek

?

What is the incompletions trigger list? Sounds intriguing.

N

neilhedley

Susan - when you get to the "Empty Your Head" part of your weekly review, the Incompletion Trigger List is indispensable. It's a list of virtually every conceivable area where a human being could have open loops. It's helped me remember open loops that I had completely forgotten about.

I just saw it on the site and let me put it this way...if the Trigger List were the ONLY thing in the package of templates, it would STILL be worth the twelve bucks for what I've gotten out of it.

Regards,
Neil

T

taxgeek

Thanks, Neil! I will definitely go look at it!
Susan

A

Anonymous

Re: Incompletion Trigger List

Anonymous said:
Neil -- I expect it's not published on the site, because it is part of the Template package that is for sale on the Products page.

Regards....Bill Kratz

If you've got the GTD book, it's in chapter 5 (pages 114-117 of the paperback version).