• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Interesting Time Tracking Tool

It looks similar to https://timeular.com, which I tried for a few weeks in 2018 or 2019. My thought was cool but unnecessary. My main take away was my time was too fragmented. While devices like this can categorize and quantify how much time we spend when we jump from one thing to another, it makes more sense to not jump around from one thing to another. I just refer to when I do this as "un categorized work time" or "un categorized personal time".
 
This looks interesting... Not sure how much practical it will be to use. If anyone use it in future do share the feedback.
 
Top