• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Internet Explorer tips

  • Thread starter Thread starter trishacupra
  • Start date Start date
T

trishacupra

Guest
Personally, I've tried FireFox and I prefer Maxthon. It's much easier to use.

But that is only my own opinion, and I don't want to start a whole debate, because obviously some people with prefer FireFox and some will prefer others.

Trisha
 
I second the recommendation for Mozilla Firefox

Plus, I would recommend the following free extensions

Quicknote (it does the same as evernote I think, it automatically loads the highlighted text, automatically saves, and automatically remembers the location of the original source. It's such a simple tool, I never thought I would use it, but I'm using it all the time)

ContextSearch (it allows you to highlight and right-click the text you want so you can automatically load it into your favorite search engine(s) or dictionary through the context menu)

SpellBound (it popups a spell checker and loads the text by right-clicking on the text you want to check)

And of course, these are not extensions, but I would recommend that anyone using FireFox learn to use its mouse gestures -- they're awesome.
 
Top