• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Is there an alphabetical index by subject? Work with emails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeff CPA
  • Start date Start date
J

jeff CPA

Guest
Has anyone been able to quickly find a subject such as Emails-problems with a system that easily helps you followup with Outlook. I have @signs for staff-I use the first letter s and their first name, calls to clients, computer, desktop work, etc. I also put flags to followup. It has become confusing. Jeff B., CPA
 
Top