• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

labeler (Label Printer)

Hello,

I need your help in picking up a good labeler. I need a one that I connect to a computer so I can print multilingual labels .

Thank you
 
to make label and keep a file of label data as well

Since we are listing wants in the label making department, I want to be able to rapidly enter my label data, go to a list of any labels I have already made, add my new label to the list with the date I made it and write in a comment at the same time, easily print the label, whatever number of them I need, and then whenever I should need to do so, print out the list of labels so I can refer to it. Would be great if the list could be organized at will by A to Z, by key word, or date made, or comment.
 
We use a Dymo Labelwriter 400 Turbo - fantastic machine, very fast, been in use about 2 years. There's also a version which has two different sized labels at the same time - worth a look, I think I'd get that if we got another one for the sheer convenience.
 
Top