• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Labeller for files AND cables?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrPG
  • Start date Start date
M

MrPG

Guest
I have my trusty old DymoPocket..

great for files..

but I started labelling all the cables in my voiceover recording studio and after a while the labels peeled apart

any suggestions for the cheapest labeller that would also do cable labels?

I'm in the UK..thanks
 
Take a look at the following site:

http://cableorganizer.com/dymo-replacement-labels/index.htm

You may be able to use your existing label maker with a simple change of tape. I would image that a UK supplier would carry this type of tape. After all labeling cables is a big business.

If that does not work out, look for a supplier of heat shrink labels. These labels slide over the cable and then are affixed with a heat gun (i.e. hair dryer).
 
Top