• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Laptop/Notebook advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter way2busymom
  • Start date Start date
W

way2busymom

Guest
The GTD is going slow, but my new to me, old Palm, is making it much easier for me to capture all the things I need to do & sort thru.

On to my actual question....I'm starting a new job tomorrow and by the end of the month I anticipate purchasing a new laptop which I will be using for both work and home.

I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a good source of reviews and discussion on them.

Thanks...

Belinda
 
Top