Latest In Conversation with Bill Lynch

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
In case you haven't heard David's latest In Conversation interview with Bill Lynch, it offers some great insights into collaborative project planning. I took away some good nuggets about how my personal systems and next actions can interface with a group project and the project overall outcome. Really fascinating stuff.

They also cover some interesting points on priorities and knowing what those are for the organization, as well as individual implementers.

I was also struck by Bill's comment about how much time is wasted on collaborative projects while they are stuck in the queue, waiting for the next person to pick up the ball.

Anyway, if you haven't heard it yet, well worth the listen. Especially for those of you in organizations handling robust project management and wanting to know how that ties to GTD.

Here's Bill's website, mentioned toward the end of the interview.

I'm particularly excited about one of David's Connect interviewees releasing to Connect members this summer. Meghan Wilker is a working mom. Full of spunk and super smart. Runs her GTD system on a Mac. I think you'll really enjoy it.