Learn David's model for planning projects

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Hey there Connect members!

Join the Natural Planning Model webinar with me and Coach Wayne Pepper.
When: Thursday, June 10, 2010 from 11am-12pm PT.

It will be a working Webinar to learn David's model for planning projects. You'll have a chance to work with a real project/problem/situation you are facing, taking it from purpose>prininciples>outcome>brainstorming>organizing and next actions. If you have something you've been looking to unstick, or get your arms around more to get started, this will be a great
Webinar for you. I have always loved the Natural Planning Model because it really seems to "demystify" project planning for people.

I'm also looking for 3 volunteers that we can use throughout the Webinar for project examples (with the benefit of getting coaching from us on it!) If you are interested, please email me at kelly@davidco.com and let me know what project you have in mind to work with. Can be big, small, personal or professional. Thanks!

Barb

Registered
Sigh

I'm trying to figure out how to get on this webinar while on a plane with no laptop. Please post replay! I need this one!

I've done a couple of killer weely reviews since the Black belt series and have quite a few things I'm tightening up on since then too. It's amazing how lazy one gets over time. I know this stuff, but hearing it again and again makes me look at it in fresh ways and keeps me motivated.

As always, thanks for all the great webinars!