• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Let's share Mindmap program/app

assdfd513213

Registered
Hi
I'm using Xmind.

pros
- It has many templates
- Free use for personal
- It can share to Evernote
- Supports Zen mode (focus mode)
- Simple features

cons
- UI is not pretty as Mac's app
- When adding or moving it's not smooth
- Simple features
 
I am using Aoya.
- It is paid but it works like my mind thinks and I am happy to pay for something that works.
- I am visual so I hate the really boxy grey mind map tools, this is bright and appealing
- Plus it is easy to use and you can link mind maps together
- It has lots of other functions but I only want it for the mind maps so have not explored the other stuff.
- You get a ticket to a creativity workshop when you sign up which I enjoyed.
 
Top