• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Life Plan Writer Software

http://www.lifeplanwriter.com/lifeplanwriter/index.html

I bought this. It appears to combine the best of Covey with Mission, Roles, Goals, David Allen's Levels, Projects, Contexts & Next Actions. It even exports to Outlook. For the price it appears to be very practical. I just got started & I believe it'll be a great brainstorming/thinking tool. A different approach than mindmapping because there are tools to assist in calculating & tips for ways to approach the different topics. I see the main focus is in the Level of maybe 30000 feet. (5 Year outcomes) But there is a place for every level up to 50000 ft with Mission Statement. More as my impressions develop.
 
I had a quick look at the product's website. Yes - it does look cool. I too, would like to see comments from someone who has purchased and used the program.
 
Top