• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

List of External GTD Resources

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeonGTD
  • Start date Start date
Hi Leon,

I noticed that there is a broken list on your page - the link to the GTD Software Tools.

I start creating a complete list of software solutions for GTD which I planned on posting later to the list as "thank you" for all the people who have helped me on these forums, however perhaps this list already exists?

Serene
 
Top