• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

List of Trigger Words for Organizing

I used to have a nice list of "trigger words" to use when organizing - its a big list of words to skim through as reminders for brainstotrming. Does anyone have a list like this? I got it from a post, but I can't find the post via search.
 
I have a list of words to use to describe projects (e.g. Acquire Activate Adjust Administer Apply Approve Arrange etc.). Is that what you're looking for?
 
Top