• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for a Web Developer/Coder that Practices GTD!

Is there anyone out there that is using GTD or at least interested in GTD that is a very capable web coder? Does anyone here know of anyone that fits such a description? I can't get into too many details here as this is for a product not yet on the market, but it's going to be big. Any help from my fellow GTDers is appreciated!

Thanks!

-Evan
 
What kind of coder?

Evan,
What kind of coder are you looking for?
Front end? Back-end?
PHP, ASP, .NET, JSP, Ruby?
etc, etc, etc.

Kimberly
 
websavant;72195 said:
Evan,
What kind of coder are you looking for?
Front end? Back-end?
PHP, ASP, .NET, JSP, Ruby?
etc, etc, etc.

Kimberly

Kimberly,

I'm not 100% sure. The site will function somewhat like amazon meets zdnet. There will definitely be a content focus, but how that content is displayed will need to be fairly flexible and dynamic. I have no personal preference on how it's coded. If you'd like to PM me, I can give you more details if you need.

Thanks,

-Evan
 
Top