• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Looking for pointers on teaching GTD to others

I have been using the GTD system for about 5 months now and I am realizing that this approach would really benefit my company as a whole. If more people adopted GTD in my organization, I am sure that we would have a positive change in our overall corporate culture. So, to that end, I've committed myself to making a 1 hour "brown bag" presentation on GTD to my fellow office mates. Any pointers on boiling down the material into a 45 minute presentation with time left for Q&A would greatly be appreciated. My dream would be that enough people get excited about this in my company that we ultimately get someone from David Allen's company to make a formal presentation to the "leadership group".

P.S. Just realized that this is in the gear section!!! If someone could move this to the other forum, it would be greatly appreciated.
 
check the other forum

I just posted something in the other forum that talks about a 1/2 presentation I did, which you may find helpfu.
 
Top