• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Lost My View???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andre
  • Start date Start date
A

Andre

Guest
I am not sure what button I hit ? But when I am in GTD Outlook under "Active Task By Action" Lets say in Action: @calls (5 Items) On the main tasks window I no longer see my Subject notes ??
I only see them when I double click to open the subject..??
Any ideas what I did wrong!!Would it be something to do with " Filters"??? I wounder if I would lose all my subject notes if I was to reload GTD Addin Version 2.0.????

Any Ideas on This ??

Thank You.

Andre
 
Re: Lost My View???

Andre said:
I am not sure what button I hit ? But when I am in GTD Outlook under "Active Task By Action" Lets say in Action: @calls (5 Items) On the main tasks window I no longer see my Subject notes ??

Hi,

Try this "first."

http://gtdsupport.netcentrics.com/kb/faq.asp

Also, you might need to reinstate the "view."

Click on:

View
Current View
Customize Current View
Fields

...and, make sure your NOTES is part of the view.
 
Top