• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Lotus mNotes Error 619

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter Sangster
  • Start date Start date
P

Peter Sangster

Guest
I use an Ipaq 4700 running Agenda Fusion for my diary. I use activesync to link with mNotes and then lotus notes which is my email and diary system on my office PC. Connection to the PC is by cable. Everything is syncing except my mail inbox. When I try to replicate or sync the mailbox on its own I get an mNotes Error:619.

The settings for mail on the Ipaq are connectionActivesync. Host 192.168.55.100. Port 603 VPN none.I am not using any filters on the mail.

Does anyone have a clue what error 619 refers to or perhaps even suggest how I track down the meaning of this error? Thanks for any help
 
Top